Fettuccini MarinaraAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 10 cups (2500ml) Water
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt
- 0.4 kilo (400g) Fettuccini pasta
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, minced
- 1/8 cup (20g) Garlic, minced
- 3 1/4 cups (800g) Crushed tomatoes
- 2 packs (14g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Dried rosemary, ground
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup (5g) Basil leaves, fresh, cut into strips
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water with salt until big bubbles form. Add pasta then cook according to package instructions. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add crushed tomatoes and let it simmer.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and basil. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer cooked pasta on a plate then pour the marinara sauce. Serve while hot.
When substituting fresh herbs from dried herbs, make sure to triple the amount in the recipe.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes are rich sources of Vitamin C that supports immunity!