Pork GinilingAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, chopped
- 4 tsps. (38g) Garlic, chopped
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Pork, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (120g) Carrot, diced
- 1 cup (165g) Potato, diced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar, white, refined
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (0.75g) Pepper, black, ground
- SAUTÉ. In a pan with hot oil, sauté onion and garlic. Add ground pork and cook for five(5) minutes.
- SIMMER. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, and water. Simmer for ten (10) minutes. Add carrots, potatoes and sugar then simmer for another five (5) minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve, and enjoy.
Cut the potatoes and carrots into a uniform size to ensure even cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 32% Original seasoning/condiment: 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce, 1 tsp. (approx. 6g) Salt. Pork is rich in Vitamins B6 and B12, which are essential for blood cell formation and brain function.