Fish and Broccoli in Savory Tofu DressingCRISPY FRY® SEASONED CRUMBS
- 8 cups (2 L) Water, tap
- 1 cup (92g) Broccoli, florets
- 1 pack (300 grams) Cream Dory, bite-sized
- 1 pack (50 grams) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup (300 ml) Cooking Oil, palm
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water, filtered
- 2 tsps. (8ml) Soy sauce
- 1 cup (193g) Tofu, soft, mashed
- 1 tsp. (3ml) Sesame Oil
- to taste Salt, iodized
- to taste Pepper, black, ground
- BLANCHE. In a pot of boiling water, blanche broccoli for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- COAT. Dredge and roll dory fillet in CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil to 350°F. Deep-fry coated dory fillet until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- BLEND. To make the dressing, in a blender, combine water, soy sauce, tofu, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Blend all ingredients until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- SERVE. In a serving plate, arrange blanched broccoli and place fried fish cubes at the center. Pour dressing over fish and broccoli. Serve hot.
Any type of fish may be used if cream dory is not available.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 pcs (60g) Fish with Broccoli
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Raw broccoli contains almost 90% water, 7% carbs and 3% protein, and almost no fat. Broccoli is very low in calories, providing only 31 calories per cup.