Pinoy Vegetable Egg Pie Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 cup (25ml) Milk, evaporated
- 3 pcs. (180g) Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/8 cup (30g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (75g) Tomato, small diced
- 2 cups (200g) Potato, small diced
- 1 cup (120g) Corn canned
- 1/3 cup (50g) Mushroom, small diced
- 1 cup (50g) Kangkong, small diced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup (75g) Cheese, grated
- MIX. Mix well egg and milk in a bowl. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomatoes. Add potatoes and corn. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Put mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add kangkong and cook for 1 minute. Lower down the fire.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and mix. Cook for 1 minute.
- FRY. Add egg and slowly mix to prevent the bottom from burning. Cover and let the top portion cook for 5-10 minutes. Flip the egg on a plate then sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- SERVE. To prepare Pinoy Vegetable Egg Pie meal for kids, assemble 2 slices Egg Pie and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of milk.
Cook in low fire and mix egg mixture slowly into the pan to prevent burning of bottom part.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 2 slices Pinoy Vegetable Egg Pie (106g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg is rich in Protein thet helps maintain our muscles strong.