Fish Fillet in Mango SalsaCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 cups (450ml) Oil
- 2 cups (500g) Fish Fillet
- 1 pack (20g) CRISPY FRY ® Fish Breading Mix
- 1/2 cup (80g) Cornstarch
- 2 cups (240g) Mango, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (10g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (25g) Green Bellpepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Lemon Zest
- WASH. fish and drain.
- COAT. evenly with CRISPY FRY ® Fish Breading Mix.
- FRY. in oil with temperature of 175˚C – 185 ˚C until fish is cooked. Set Aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, mix mango, onion, cilantro, green pepper, honey and lemon zest until well blended.
- SERVE. cooked fish fillet with mango salsa while its hot and enjoy.
You can also use tilapia fillet or lapu lapu in this dish.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/4 cup (70g) Fish & 1/4 cup (70g) Salsa
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fishes are good protein substitute for meat! Pinggang Pinoy® Meal Suggestion: 1 cup rice, 1 cups fresh green salad, 1 cup Fish Fillet in Mango Salsa, 1 glass of water