Fish Fillet in Mango SalsaCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 cups (450ml) Oil
- 2 cups (500g) Fish Fillet
- 1/2 pack (25g) CRISPY FRY ® Fish Breading Mix
- 1/2 cup (80g) Cornstarch
- 2 cups (240g) Mango, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (10g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (25g) Green Bellpepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Lemon Zest
- WASH. fish and drain.
- COAT. evenly with CRISPY FRY ® Fish Breading Mix.
- FRY. in oil with temperature of 175˚C – 185 ˚C until fish is cooked. Set Aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, mix mango, onion, cilantro, green pepper, honey and lemon zest until well blended.
- SERVE. cooked fish fillet with mango salsa while its hot and enjoy.
You can also use tilapia fillet or lapu lapu in this dish.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fishes are good protein substitute for meat! Pinggang Pinoy® Meal Suggestion: 1 cup rice, 1 cups fresh green salad, 1 cup Fish Fillet in Mango Salsa, 1 glass of water