Broccoli FrittersAJI-GINISA® Less Sodium Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 2 3/4 cups (400g) Broccoli, florets, stalk
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Flour
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Less Sodium Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Cooking oil
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Mayonnaise
- BOIL. In a pot add water and let it boil. Add broccoli then cook until fork tender. Drain excess water using a colander and let it cool down.
- CHOP. Finely chop broccoli and set aside.
- COMBINE & MOLD. In a bowl, combine chopped broccoli, egg, flour, onion, garlic, and AJI-GINISA®, mix well. Get 2 tablespoons of the mixture and mold into flat circular shape.
- PAN-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then fry the fritters until golden brown.
- SERVE. Transfer fritters onto a serving plate and optional to serve with your choice of dip. Enjoy!
Freeze the molded fritter for at least 5 minutes before frying to retain its shape while cooking.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 2 pieces (66g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Broccoli is rich in Vitamin A which is needed for strong immune system.