Fish Fillet in Sauteed VegetablesSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Bangus, filleted
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6 g) Salt (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6 g) Black pepper, ground (optional)
- 4 Tbsps. (60 g) All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup (100 g) Red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (300 g) Carrots, strips
- 2 cups (300 g) Baguio beans, sliced
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 packs (60 ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- Sesame seeds as toppings (optional)
- COAT. Pat dry your fish with a paper napkin or by letting the excess water drip while placed in a strainer. (You may season it with salt and pepper)
- FRY. In a hot pan, pour oil and fry the fishes until both sides are golden brown. Remove excess oil by placing it on a plate with paper napkin or by letting it drip while placed on a strainer. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, heat remaining oil. Sauté onion and garlic, then add carrots and baguio beans. Let the vegetables cook until its half-done. Then add fried fish.
- SEASON. Add pepper and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer in each serving bowl with rice then top with sesame seeds and enjoy with a slice of mango.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 3/4 cup (70 g) fish, (100 g) vegetables
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup rice, 1 serving fish fillet in sautéed vegetables and 1 piece ripe mango