PinakbetAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 250 grams (250g) Pork, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Tomato, sliced
- 2 cups (175g) Squash, chopped
- 1/2 cup (45g) Okra, sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Eggplant, sliced
- 2 cups (175g) Ampalaya, chopped
- 2 cups (200g) String beans, cut into 3 inches long
- 1 1/2 cups (250ml) Water
- 5 tsps. (25g) Shrimp paste
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Add pork and sauté until brown. Add onion, garlic, ginger, and tomato. Sauté until fragrant and tomatoes are soft.
- STIR-FRY. Add squash, okra, eggplant, ampalaya, and string beans. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- SEASON. Add shrimp paste, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy!
Cook the green vegetables until al dente to preserve their color and nutrients.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is a good source of Antioxidants that helps boost immunity and prevent sickness.