Fish TacosAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1/2 cup (70g) Tomato, small diced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Mango, small diced
- 1 Tbsp. (4g) Basil, shredded
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, red, small diced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lime juice
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (150g) Tilapia fillet, skinless
- 1/2 pack (4g) AJI-GINISA® Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 5 pcs. (125g) Tortilla flour, toasted, soft
- 1/2 cup (75g) Cabbage, shredded
- 10 Tbsp. (150ml) Sourcream
- MIX. In a mixing bowl, mix tomato, mango, basil, onion, and lime juice for the salsa. Season with 1/2 pack AJI-NO-MOTO® and set aside.
- SEAR. Season tilapia fish with AJI-GINISA®. On a hot pan, add oil and sear fish until cooked. Set aside and shred the fish.
- ASSEMBLE. On a piece of tortilla flour, first place 15g cabbage then pour in 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Next, place the shredded tilapia fillet on top together with 1/4 cup of the salsa mixture.
Instead of searing, you can also bake the fish in a 400°F (200°C) preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes or until cooked. Fish should be easily flaked by a fork after baking.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. Taco with filling (25g tortilla flour, 15g cabbage, 24g sour cream, 30g tilapia, 30g salsa
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You can still satisfy your taco cravings with this snack without the guilt of consuming too much fat. Tilapia has a lower fat content compared to usual meats used in tacos such as pork or beef.