Seafood BringheAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Turmeric (Luyang dilaw)
- 1/3 cup (80g) Chorizo, sliced
- 2 cups (500g) Malagkit rice
- 1 1/2 cup (360ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cup (120ml) Coconut milk
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (300g) Mussels, boiled
- 1 cup (280g) Clams, boiled
- 1 cup (270g) Squid rings, boiled
- 1/3 cup (80g) Carrots, strips
- 1/3 cup (80g) Bell Pepper, strips
- 2 pcs. (100g) Hard boiled egg, sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, turmeric, and chorizo. Cook until fragrant. Add malagkit rice and cook for another 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- SIMMER. Add water and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes while continuously stirring. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add mussels, clams, and squid rings. Cook until rice is partially cooked.
- ASSEMBLE. As the rice firms up, top with carrots, bell peppers, and hard-boiled egg. Cook until rice is fully cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Use low fire when cooking rice to avoid undercooked or burnt rice.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (199g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Seafoods are rich in Vitamin A, D and Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential in maintaining a healthy body.