Thai Peanut Chicken NoodlesAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Sesame oil
- 1 cup (200 grams) Peanut butter, unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Oil
- 4 Tablespoons (60 grams) Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 5 cups (500 grams) Rice noodles, soaked, drained
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Peanuts, roasted, chopped
- MIX. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients to make a peanut butter sauce. Mix well then set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil then sauté onion until soft and fragrant. Add chicken and cook until tender. Add peanut sauce and noodles. Mix well until all noodles are well coated.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® and mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sliced cucumber and top with toasted peanuts. Serve and enjoy.
Don’t over soak the noodles in water for a long time to avoid mushy texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 3/4 cup (135 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is rich in B vitamins that help the body in energy production and in forming healthy red blood cells.