Fish Tinola RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Fresh Lapu-lapu (grouper), sliced
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (100g) Overripe tomato, quartered
- 2 cups (100g) Pechay tagalog, leaves separated
- Tbsps. (6g) Green onion, sliced
- 1 pc. (5g) Siling haba (green finger pepper), whole
- BOIL. Lapu-lapu in water for 10 minutes.
- SEASON. with salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Add tomatoes and Tagalog pechay, green onion leaves and siling haba.
- COVER. and simmer and cook through.
- SERVE. while hot.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup soup (200ml), 3/4 cup fish and vegetables (164g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Lapu-lapu is a good source of protein and low in fat.