Chicken SopasAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (13g) Onion, sliced
- 2 tsps. (8g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup (68g) Carrots, diced
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 1 cup (110g) Elbow macaroni, raw
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk, evaporated
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (25g) Cabbage, shredded
- SAUTÉ. In a casserole, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until aromatic. Add chicken and sauté until slightly brown. Add carrots and cook for 30 seconds.
- BOIL. Add water and boil until big bubbles form. Add elbow macaroni then cook until firm to bite or "al dente". Add milk then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Pepper. Mix well.
- SIMMER & SERVE. Add cabbage then simmer for one (1) minute. Turn off the heat then transfer sopas to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Add cabbage just before turning off the heat to avoid it from overcooking and to retain most of its nutrients.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (75g pasta, 110g soup and vegetables)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This Chicken Sopas recipe is a good source of Calcium that strengthens bones and teeth.