Fried and Tasty EggplantTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/2 pack (32.5g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 2 cups (500g) Eggplant, sliced
- 2 cups (480g) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup + 1/2 tsp (65 ml) Water
- COAT. Pour TASTY BOY® (Regular) in a bowl then add eggplant. Coat evenly.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan with hot oil, fry the eggplant until golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy!
Do not overload the pan when frying for crispier texture.
You may also use the Spicy and Garlic variants of TASTY BOY® Breading Mix for an added kick.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggplant is a good source of Calcium which is important for normal functioning of the heart, muscles, and nerves.