Stir-fried CabbageAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 0.4 kilo (400g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned.
- SIMMER. Add cabbage and water. Mix well, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Remove the cover then add AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Do not include the thick white stem of the cabbage as it is bitter.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cabbage is a good source of Vitamin C that helps strengthen nails, and supports soft skin and silky hair.