Fried Fish in Veggie Fried Rice Meal for KidsCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix, AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 kg (250g) Tilapia, filleted
- 1 pack (20g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix Fish
- 1/2 cup (120g) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) Carrot, diced
- 1 cup (100g) Bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) Kangkong leaves, chopped
- 2 tsps. (10g) Soy sauce
- 1/3 pack (6g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (480g) Rice, boiled
- FRY. Coat tilapia fillet in CRISPY® Fish. In a pan, heat oil. Fry fish until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Slice fish into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrots, bell pepper, and kangkong then sauté for 2 minutes.
- SEASON & MIX. Add soy sauce and AJI-SHIO®, mix well. Add rice then mix until well incorporated. Add the fried fish then cook for 3 minutes.
- SERVE. To prepare Fried Fish in Fried Rice meal for kids, assemble to a plate 1 1/4 cups of Fried Fish in Fried Rice. Serve with 1 slice of mango and 1 glass of water.
You may also use other kinds of fish such as bangus, galunggong, or dilis.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 1 1/4 cups Fried Fish in Fried Rice (230g) - 1 pc mango (60g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is rich in Selenium, a mineral that helps prevent sickness and infection.