Miso-Mushroom PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Sugar, white
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Miso, paste
- 3 Tbsps (45g) Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated, sliced
- 2 Tbsps (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (4.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp (0.5g) Balck pepper, ground
- 5 cups (500g) Spaghetti, boiled, drained
- 2 Tbsps (5g) Spring onions, chopped
- 1 piece (10g) Parsley, bouquet
- MIX. In a bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, miso, and butter. Mix well then set aside.
- SAUTE & SEASON. In a pan, heat oil then saute mushrooms and garlic until fragrant. Add miso mixture, cream and water, then season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- COMBINE. Toss the spaghetti noodles on the sauce and coat evenly.
- SERVE. Transfer onto a serving plate. Optional to sprinkle spring onions and put parsley on top, then serve and enjoy!
For better flavor, use the soaking liquid from rehydrating the mushroom instead of just using plain water for the sauce.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (211g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Miso is rich in Probiotics which helps in maintaining a healthy gut.