Tofu-Mushroom Sisig BibimbapSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) Margarine
- 1/4 cup (40 g) Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Tofu, cubed, fried
- 1/4 cup (40 g) Shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 2 packs (60 ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp (4 g) Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Carrots, strips
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Mung Bean Sprouts (Toge)
- 3 Tbsps. (40 g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 3 Tbsps. (40 g) Green bell pepper, strips
- 3 Tbsps. (40 g) Yellow bell pepper, strips
- 4 cups (680 g) Cooked rice
- 1/4 cup (10 g) Spring onions, chopped
- 4 pcs (188 g) Fried egg
- 4 tsps (20 g) Toasted sesame seeds (Black and White)
- 1 pc (60 g) Lemon
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat margarine. Saute onion, fried tofu, and mushroom for a few minutes.Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and pepper. Set Aside.
- SAUTÉ. In separate pan, heat oil. Sauté carrots, bean sprouts (toge), and bell peppers. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a deep serving bowl, assemble rice, tofu-mushroom sisig, sauteed vegetables, and scallions. Top with fried egg. Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- SERVE. with lemon on the side and enjoy.
You can add hot sauce (gochujang/sriracha) to make it tastier and for an extra kick.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is an excellent source of protein providing all 9 essential amino acids. This is a good alternatives for those who want to reduce their meat intake.