Fried Kamoteng KahoyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
Fried Kamoteng Kahoy:
- 3 1/2 cups (650g) Cassava, peeled, grated
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- Banana leaf (optional)
- Tomato, sliced into wedges (optional)
- Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- SEASON. In a bowl, add grated cassava and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SHAPE. Measure 3 Tbsps. (36g) of cassava then form into patties or discs.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry cassava until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate with banana leaf (optional). Optional to garnish it with tomato wedges and spring onion. Serve and enjoy.
Place the cassava patties in the chiller for at least 30 minutes to help it firm up and maintain its shape when frying.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 3 pcs. (86.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cassava contains a good amount of Vitamin A that supports normal vision.