Potato LollipopCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500g) Potato, boiled, mashed
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) White onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Black pepper powder
- 1 pc. (47g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (50g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil
- COMBINE. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed potato, white onion, black pepper and egg. Mix well.
- SHAPE and COAT. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form it into a ball then roll it in the CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs to coat well. Repeat the process with the rest of the mixture.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan heat oil. Deep-fry the potato balls until golden brown and let them rest for at least 1-2 minutes into a cooling rack to drain excess oil and to cool down.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can explore a variety of shapes by using a molder or create your own shapes according to your preferences.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers.