Meaty Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pork liempo, sliced
- 7 tsps. (35ml) Cooking oil
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, minced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (300g) Kalabasa, cubed
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 cups (430ml) Coconut cream
- 3 cups (300g) Sitaw, sliced into 1 1/2 inches
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning MiX
- 3 tsps. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (5g) Malunggay leaves
- FRY. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO® on the pork and marinate for 10-15 minutes. In a pan, heat oil. Fry pork until crispy and golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is transparent. Add squash and sauté.
- BOIL AND SIMMER. Pour water and coconut cream. Boil for 5-10 minutes. Add string beans, lower the heat then simmer for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix and simmer for 1 minute. Add the fried pork and malunggay then mix well.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw with Fried Pork meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3/4 cup Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw with Fried Pork, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice melon. Serve with 1 glass of water.
Make sure that the coconut cream is fresh since it can easily spoil.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw with Fried Pork (160g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice melon (100g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut cream is a rich source of good fats that aids in absorbing Vitamins A, D, E and K that our body needs.