Tinola PaellaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken, adobo cut
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (340g) Rice, raw
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) Water
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (140g) Sayote, wedge
- 1/4 cup (8g) Chili leaves
- SAUTE. Heat oil in a paellera pan, saute onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant. Add chicken and fish sauce then continue to saute for 5 minutes or until the chicken is slightly brown.
- SEASON & BOIL. Add rice and water then season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, mix well and let it boil.
- COVER & SIMMER. Once boiling, lower the fire then add sayote and chili leaves. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and let it cook in low fire for about 25 minutes or until crust has formed on the bottom.
- SERVE. Serve it while hot and enjoy!
You may use malagkit rice for chewy paella texture.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. chicken, 1 1/2 cups rice, 1/4 cup veggies (350.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken has lower fat content compared to other protein sources such as pork and beef.