Ginataang Sitaw at KalabasaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (70 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Pork, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) Water
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Squash, cubed
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) String beans, cut into 1″ length
- 2 cups (500 ml) Coconut milk
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.3 grams) Pepper, ground, black
- Sauté. In a pan, heat oil, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork cubes and cook until it turns light brown in color.
- Simmer. Pour water, add squash and simmer while covered for ten (10) minutes. Add string beans and simmer for another two (2) minutes. Add coconut milk and simmer for one to two (1-2) minutes.
- Season. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® mix well, then add salt and pepper.
- Serve. Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
To keep the coconut milk from curdling or separating, do not bring to boil, just simmer it.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Squash is rich in Vitamin A that helps improve the quality of your sight while string beans is an alkaline vegetable and is beneficial for people who are acidic.