Chicken Veggie Sandwich Meal for KidsTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1 cup (62.5g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (62.5g) Carrot, julienne
- 1/4 cup (60g) Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Ketchup
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 6 pcs. (60g) Chicken, breast, sliced
- 1/4 pack (20g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/2 cup (15ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (120g) Tasty bread, Pan Amerikano
- BLANCH. In a pot with boiling water, blanch cabbage and carrots for 15 seconds and quickly remove it from the boiling water. Submerge the vegetables in cold water, drain, then set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, at pepper. Set aside.
- FRY. Roll chicken in TASTY BOY® (Regular). Heat oil in a pan. Fry each side for 2-3 minutes or until the color changes to golden brown.
- ASSEMBLE. Get 1 tasty bread and stuff it with 2 Tbsps. Veggie mixture. Put on top the fried chicken and another tasty bread. You can also slice chicken into smaller pieces.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Veggie Sandwich meal for kids, assemble 1 Chicken Veggie Sandwich to a plate. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
You can use other types of bread like pan de sal or wheat bread.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: - 1 Chicken Veggie Sandwich (120g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
More protein can be obtained from chicken breast compared to other chicken parts like thigh and wings. Protein is important for building the body.