Chicken Veggie Sandwich Meal for KidsTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1 cup (62.5g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (62.5g) Carrot, julienne
- 1/4 cup (60g) Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Ketchup
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 6 pcs. (60g) Chicken, breast, sliced
- 1/4 pack (20g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/2 cup (15ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (120g) Tasty bread, Pan Amerikano
- BLANCH. In a pot with boiling water, blanch cabbage and carrots for 15 seconds and quickly remove it from the boiling water. Submerge the vegetables in cold water, drain, then set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, at pepper. Set aside.
- FRY. Roll chicken in TASTY BOY® (Regular). Heat oil in a pan. Fry each side for 2-3 minutes or until the color changes to golden brown.
- ASSEMBLE. Get 1 tasty bread and stuff it with 2 Tbsps. Veggie mixture. Put on top the fried chicken and another tasty bread. You can also slice chicken into smaller pieces.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Veggie Sandwich meal for kids, assemble 1 Chicken Veggie Sandwich to a plate. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
You can use other types of bread like pan de sal or wheat bread.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
More protein can be obtained from chicken breast compared to other chicken parts like thigh and wings. Protein is important for building the body.