Ginataang TilapiaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoons (15 ml) cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 g) onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 g) garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (15 g) ginger,chopped
- 1/2 cup (120 g) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) coconut milk
- 1 kilo (1000 g) tilapia, well cleaned
- 1/4 cup (60 g) lemon grass
- 1 piece (20 g) siling haba, chopped
- 1 piece (2 g) siling labuyo,chopped
- 1 pack (8 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) fish sauce (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In hot oil, sautè onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes.
- ADD. Coconut milk , tilapia, lemon grass, siling haba and siling labuyo.
- SIMMER. Mix well and simmer for thirty (30) minutes.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® and add spinach, mix well.. Cook for one -two (1-2) minutes then add fish sauce to taste(optional). Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer in a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Since coconut milk is not a dairy product you can heat and reheat it quite easily using either the stovetop or the microwave.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Instead of frying Tilapia, adopt this recipe as a healthier version of your Tilapia dish.This will help you cut down fat in your food because the fish is cook by simmering in coconut milk.