Eggplant AdoboSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Eggplant, sliced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Calamansi juice
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar, brown
- 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5ml) Water
- FRY. In pan, heat oil and fry the eggplant. Remove excess oil by placing the eggplants on a strainer or plate lined with table napkin. Set aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce, calamansi juice, sugar, water and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Add the fried eggplant and mix well. Serve while hot.
To prevent the darkening of the eggplant, slice the eggplant just before cooking it.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: Rice-1 cup, Eggplant Adobo-1 cup, Fried Egg-1 pc., Melon-1 slice Eggplant has antioxidants which protect body cells against damage.