Ginisang Ampalaya with Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Liempo, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) Ampalaya, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 1 1/2 packs (45g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add liempo and cook until light brown. Add ampalaya then sauté for 1 minute.
- SIMMER. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes or until ampalaya is slightly toasted.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
To reduce the bitter taste to ampalaya, soak it in a salted water for 5 minutes then drain.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (115g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ampalaya pods are rich in Vitamin A which helps maintain healthy eyesight and skin.