One-Pot Longganisa PastaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. (120g) Longganisa, chopped
- 1 cup (90g) Tomatoes, wedges
- 1 tsp. (3g) Chili flakes
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Lenguine pasta, boiled
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, soft-boiled
- 1/3 cup (10g) Basil leaves, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil and sauté longganisa until brown. Add tomatoes and chili flakes then cook for 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and cheese. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve with soft-boiled egg and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
To achieve soft-boiled eggs, cook eggs for 6-7 minutes in a pot of boiling water, then immediately place them in an ice bath or running water to stop the cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are great sources of Selenium that supports a healthy immune system.