One-Pot Longganisa PastaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. (120g) Longganisa, chopped
- 1 cup (90g) Tomatoes, wedges
- 1 tsp. (3g) Chili flakes
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Lenguine pasta, boiled
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, soft-boiled
- 1/3 cup (10g) Basil leaves, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil and sauté longganisa until brown. Add tomatoes and chili flakes then cook for 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and cheese. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve with soft-boiled egg and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
To achieve soft-boiled eggs, cook eggs for 6-7 minutes in a pot of boiling water, then immediately place them in an ice bath or running water to stop the cooking.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (170g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are great sources of Selenium that supports a healthy immune system.