Sweet and Spicy Lean Chicken NoodlesSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 6 cups (1500ml) Water
- 3 packs (600g) Miki Noodles
- 5 tsps. (25ml) Cooking oil
- 5 Tbsps. (75g) Red onion, sliced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken breast, filleted and strips
- 2 3/4 cup (400g) Carrots, strips
- 3 cups (400g) Baguio beans, biased cut
- 5 pcs. (5g) Red chili
- 3 1/3 Tbsps. (50ml) Soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37.5g) White sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. (12.5ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (5g) Ground black pepper
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SOAK. In a bowl, soak Miki Noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain then set aside.
- SAUTE. In a hot pan, pour oil and saute onion garlic and chicken. Cook the chicken until it is slightly brown. Add carrots, baguio beans and chillies. Continue cooking for a minute. Add noodles and water.
- SEASON and SERVE. Add soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce, pepper and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Continue cooking until sauce becomes thick. Serve while hot with 3 pcs pandesal and 1 pc banana.
You may substitute red chili with dried chili flakes.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -2 cups Sweet and Spicy Lean Chicken Noodles (500g) -5 pcs pan de sal (115g) - 1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots is a rich source of beta-carotene which promotes healthy eyesight.