Ginisang Baguio Beans & Kamote Chips Meal for KidsSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200g) Onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups (200g) Carrot, strips
- 3 cups (350g) Baguio beans, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 tsps. (25g) White sugar
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk, evaporated
- 1/2 pack (31g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Sweet potato, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil in pan then sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken then cook until light brown. Add carrot and baguio beans then cook for 2-3 minutes. Add water.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and pepper. Then add the cornstarch-water mixture. Mix well until sauce thickens. Set aside.
- MIX AND FRY. In a bowl, combine milk and CRISPY FRY® (Original). Dip the sweet potatoes in the mixture then fry each piece in a pan with hot oil. Drain excess oil then set aside.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginisang Baguio Beans & Kamote Chips meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3/4 cups Baguio Beans, 1/4 cup kamote chips, and 1/2 cup rice. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of water.
Fry sweet potato chips individually and make sure not to overcrowd the pan to avoid each piece from sticking together.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Baguio beans contains a great amount of Dietary Fiber that helps prevent constipation.