Thai Stir-fry EggplantAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 3 cups (300g) Eggplant, cut lengthwise, then cut to 1-inch long
- 1 tsp. (2g) Red chili, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (3g) Cornstarch, for cornstarch mixture
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water, for cornstarch mixture
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (20g) Soybean paste
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (25g) Basil leaves, fresh
- STIR-FRY. In a wok, heat oil. Stir-fry eggplant until lightly brown. Add chili and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add cornstarch mixture, soybean paste, soy sauce, and AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well until sauce thickens. Add basil leaves, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve while hot.
If preparing the eggplants in advanced, soak them in water to avoid browning of the flesh.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (107.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggplants contain Anthocyanins which helps prevent cell damage.