Ginisang Kalabasa at MikiAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200g) Pork Liempo, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (65g) Tomato, cubed
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Miki Noodles
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- to taste Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups (360g) Squash, sliced to 1/4 inch thick
- SEAR. In pan, heat oil and sear pork until light brown.
- SAUTÉ. Sauté onion, garlic and tomato.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil. Add the miki noodles.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, ground black pepper and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix.
- BOIL. Add the squash and let it boil. Cook until squash is tender. Serve while hot.
This dish can also be made into a dry noodle dish by decreasing the amount of water to be added during cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Ginisang Miki at Kalabasa, 2 pieces Sliced bread, 1 pieces Banana