Bangus-Tofu SisigSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (250g) Bangus, grilled, shredded
- 1 pc. (2g) Red chili
- 1/8 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80g) Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (160g) Tofu, diced, fried
- 5 pcs. (50g) Calamansi, halved (optional)
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, melt butter. Stir-fry red onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shredded bangus then mix well.
- SEASON. Add red chili, salt, calamansi juice, pepper, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well then stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add mayonnaise and diced tofu. Stir-fry for a minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate then serve with calamansi (optional).
Drain excess water from tofu using a cloth or paper towel before frying to avoid oil splatters when frying.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3/4 cup (122g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is a good source of Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) which helps the body break down fat.