Ginisang Petchay RecipeSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Garlic, minced
- 4 cups (640 g) Petchay, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tsp (1 g) Pepper, ground
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add petchay then mix well.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Cook the petchay with right amount of heat to achieve tender yet crisp.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (97.8g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pechay is high in calcium and vitamin K. They are essential in maintaining bone strength and blood clotting.