Pizza Crackers RecipeThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 cup (200g) Tomato sauce, Filipino style
- 2 tsps. (8g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/3 cup (42g) Pepperoni, diced
- 32 pcs. (106.7g) Crackers, round, salt
- 1/3 cup (45g) Bell pepper, green, diced
- 1/3 cup (47g) Onion, white, diced
- 1/2 cup (64g) Cheese, grated
- SIMMER. In a saucepan, mix together tomato sauce and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool down.
- PAN FRY. In a shallow pan, pan-fry pepperoni until cooked and then set aside.
- ARRANGE. On a tray, arrange crackers with 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce mixture, bell pepper, white onions, and pepperoni. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- SERVE . and enjoy!
You can make cold or regular type of canape depending on the toppings that you want. It can be a fruity, meaty, saucy or creamy toppings.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes and tomato products are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.