Ginisang Sitaw at KalabasaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped
- 4 cups (400g) Kalabasa, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cups (100g) Sitaw, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- SIMMER. Add kalabasa and water. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove cover. Add sitaw then cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve while hot.
Cook the kalabasa with water to help it steam and soften faster.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Kalabasa is a great source of Dietary Fiber and Vitamin A that promotes healthy digestion and strong immunity.