Lean Meat Pancit BihonPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (180 grams) Pork loin, strips
- 1/2 cup (150g) Carrots, strips
- 1/2 cup (150g) Sayote, strips
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (180g) Pancit Bihon, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup (150g) Cabbage, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan, pour oil and saute onion, garlic and pork strips. Cook the pork until it browns slightly. Add carrots and sayote. Continue sauteeing for 1 minute.
- BOIL. Add water and soy sauce. Let it boil then add pancit bihon. Mix well and continue cooking until noodles are tender. Add cabbage and let it simmer for a minute.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Cook for another minute. Serve while hot with 1 pc banana.
Soak bihon not more than 15 minutes. Soaking for too long will yield soggy noodles.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -2 cups lean meat pancit bihon (310g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This pancit bihon contains Fiber coming from the vegetables which helps keep the gut healthy.