Ginisang Upo at Giniling RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35 g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (65 g) Tomato, cubed
- 1 cup (200 g) Pork, lean meat, ground
- 6 cups (500 g) Bottle gourd, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Water
- 2 tsps. (10 ml) Fish sauce
- To taste Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic and tomato. Add pork and continue cooking until pork turns light brown.
- BOIL. Add the bottle gourd and water. Cover the pan and let it boil until bottle gourd is cooked.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce, ground black pepper, and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well. Serve while hot.
Canned sardines are also good substitute for pork.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (135g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (ug RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup rice, 1 1/4 cup Ginisang Upo, 1 piece Ripe Mango