Lumpiang ShanghaiAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground pork
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Shrimp, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100g) Carrots, grated
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (22.5ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (7g) Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 42 pcs. (84g) Lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, shrimp, carrots, egg, soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce, black pepper, cilantro, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix until well incorporated.
- WRAP. Place 1 1/2 Tbsps. (23g) of the mixture on the lumpia wrapper. Wrap the mixture and seal the edges with water.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry lumpia until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Water helps to seal the edges of the lumpia wrapper to help prevent it from breaking while frying.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 14 Serving size: 3 pcs. (66.4g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mixing finely chopped vegetables to lumpiang shanghai helps kids eat more veggies!