Ginisarap Fried RiceAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Sweet ham, diced
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 4 cups (640g) Rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup (35g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Green peas
- 1 Tbsp. (7g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add sweet ham then cook until crispy.
- STIR-FRY. Add beaten egg then stir-fry until small egg pieces form. Add cooked rice, carrots, green peas, and spring onions. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well for 3 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
Using one-day old rice gives better result and texture of the fried rice.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (160g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice is a rich source of Carbohydrates which serves as our main source of energy!