Veggie Egg Drop Soup Meal for KidsPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 4 Tbsps. (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Ginger, strips
- 1/2 cup (100g) Mushroom, canned, diced
- 2 cups (200g) Carrot, diced
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) Corn, canned
- 3 cups (750ml) Water, for the soup
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Black pepper,
- 2 packs (16g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, beaten
- 2 cups (50g) Malunggay leaves
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant and color turns to brown. Add mushroom, carrot, and corn. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil.
- SEASON. In a cup, mix cornstarch, water, fish sauce, pepper, and PORKSAVOR®. Pour into pot and mix well.
- BOIL AND SERVE. Add beaten egg and malunggay. Mix well and let it boil for 1 minute. Serve while hot.
Pour beaten egg while water is still simmering if you want to achieve silky egg strands for your egg drop soup.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Veggie Egg Drop Soup (185g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both egg and carrot contain Vitamin A that helps in maintaining a clear vision.