Gising GisingAJI-GINISA® FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1/8 kilo (125g) Ground pork
- 1/3 cup (80g) Red onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon (5 cloves) 15g Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) Coconut cream
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Baguio beans, sliced in small circles
- 2 pieces (1g) Siling labuyo, minced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan, add oil and sauté pork until lightly brown and sauté onion and garlic as well.
- ADD & SIMMER. Add coconut milk, coconut cream, baguio beans, and siling labuyo and let it simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Stir well, and serve hot.
You may use fresh coconut cream plus coconut milk for a better “gata” flavor.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1/2 cup (125g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut milk contains Lauric Acid that is beneficial for our immune system.