Gising GisingAJI-GINISA® FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5ml) cooking oil
- 1/8 kilo (125g) pork, ground
- 1 Tablespoon (5 cloves) 15g garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (80g) onion, red, minced
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) coconut cream
- 1/4 kilo (250g) baguio, beans, sliced in small circles
- 2 pieces (1g) siling labuyo, minced
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, add oil and sautè pork until lightly brown and saute onion and garlic as well.
- ADD & SIMMER. Add in baguio beans, coconut milk and siling labuyo and let it simmer until desired thickness is achieved. Pour the coconut cream and mix well.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® stir well and serve hot.
You may use fresh coconut cream plus milk for a better “gata” flavor.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1/2 cup (125g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut milk contains Lauric Acid that is beneficial for our immune system.