Yang Chow Fried Rice RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (100g) Pork, kasim, small diced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Chinese sausage, small diced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1/8 cup (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Carrots, small diced
- 3 cups (480g) Rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup (100g) Shrimp, cooked, peeled, medium diced
- 1/2 cup (85g) Green peas
- 1 cup (65g) Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7g) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SCRAMBLE. On a hot wok or deep pan, heat 1 tsp. oil. Pour beaten eggs. Scramble eggs until cooked. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. On the same wok/pan, heat remaining oil. Add pork and chinese sausage, cook until lightly brown.
- STIR-FRY. Add onion, garlic, and carrot. Stir-fry until fragrant. Add rice, shrimp, green peas, egg, and lettuce. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve while hot.
You may substitute chinese sausage with chorizo or other sausage if preferred.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 180g (1 cup)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Make your rice meals healthier by adding more vegetables in one bowl.