Green Beans with Chicken & MushSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 kg. (500g) Green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) Onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (8g) Ginger, strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375g) Chicken breast, thin strips
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (4g) Pepper, black, ground
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 3 cups (600g) Shiitake mushroom, soaked, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking wine (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. (4g) Dried chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame oil
- STIR-FRY. In a pan heat oil, stir-fry green beans until wilted. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, heat oil then sauté onions, garlic, ginger until translucent. Add chicken and cook until light brown. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, sugar and pepper. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add water, let it simmer then add shiitake mushrooms, cooking wine, and chili flakes. Continue simmering until liquid is half-reduced.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Heat your pan before adding the oil, as this step will help prevent the food from sticking to the pan. Once the oil is added, roll it around the pan to coat the pan well prior to stir-frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 serving (198g) Green Beans with Chicken and Mushroom, 1 1/2 cups (240g) Boiled rice, 1 pc. (90g) Chico. Green beans are a good source of manganese that supports bone formation, reproduction, blood clotting, and maintaining a healthy immune system.