Chicken-Veggie Asado Sandwich Meal for KidsSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup (100g) Sayote, grated
- 1 cup (25g) Malunggay leaves
- 1 cup (105g) Chicken breast, boiled, flaked
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Sugar, brown
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pc. (1g) Bay leaf, dried
- 1 pc. (1.5g) Star anise
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 cup (30g) Lettuce, shredded
- 10 pcs. (200g) Pan de sal
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and sayote and sauté until soft. Add malunggay and chicken. Mix well.
- SEASON. Put SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, sugar, soy sauce, bay leaf, star anise, and pepper. Mix well then turn off the fire.
- ASSEMBLE. Stuff 1 Tbsp (35g) of asado spread and 1 Tbsp of lettuce on each pan de sal.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken-Veggie Asado Sandwich meal for kids, assemble 2 pcs Chicken-Veggie Asado Sandwich to a plate. Serve with 1 pc banana and 1 glass of milk.
Shred or slice vegetables into thin slices to encourage children to eat more vegetables.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: - 2 pcs Chicken Veggie Asado Sandwich (130g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots are rich in beta- carotene that helps in maintaining a healthy eyesight.