Corned Beef Omelette RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/8 cup (40g) Corned beef
- 2 tsps. (7g) Onion, minced
- 2 tsps. (7g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (7g) Red and green bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Dinorado rice, cooked
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, divided into 2
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté corned beef. Add onion, garlic, and bell peppers then sauté for 2 minutes. Add rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, and 1/4 pack AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well then set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine 1/4 pack AJI-NO-MOTO® and egg. Mix until combined.
- FRY. In a separate pan, heat oil. Pour eggs then form a round egg sheet.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Make omelette by filling middle portion of the egg sheet with rice mixture. Fold and wrap filling around the egg sheet. Serve hot.
The trick to these omelettes is to cook it over medium-low heat. Don't overcook the eggs so that you can make a nice, fluffy, yellow egg-pancake and then fill it and fold it.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are complete Protein that contains all the essential Amino Acids needed by the body for growth and development.