Egg Muffin Bouquet RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs (360 g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (65 g) Red Bell Pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup (65 g) Green Bell Pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup (65 g) Shiitake Mushroom, minced
- 2 Tbsps (35 g) Tomato, minced
- 1 pack (11 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- MIX. In a bowl, add beaten eggs, red and green bell peppers, mushroom, tomato, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well until incorporated.
- SCOOP. Using a soup ladle, scoop egg mixture into a muffin pan.
- BAKE. Place filled muffin pan in an oven at 170 degrees celsius and bake for 25 minutes.
- SERVE. Scrape the sides of the muffin and scoop it out of the muffin pan. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Use non-stick muffin pan in making this recipe. If you have a regular muffin pan (stainless), brush oil into the muffin pans before scooping egg mixture.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 muffin (75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg yolks contain Vitamin A and antioxidants -lutein and zeaxanthin- that are all necessary for maintaining good eyesight.