Ginisang SitawSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (60g) Onion, red, sliced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Sitaw, trimmed, cleaned, cut into 2-in long
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Pepper, ground
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, pour oil and sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- STIR-FRY. Add sitaw and stir-fry until half-cooked.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Stir-fry on high heat and make sure to continuously stir and toss the vegetables to cook evenly.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sitaw is a rich source of Dietary Fiber that is essential in keeping normal bowel movement and help lower cholesterol.