Asian Style BBQ ChickenSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 8 pcs. (1000g) Chicken Thighs, boneless
- 2 packs (60ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Tomato Catsup
- 2 Tbsps. (60ml) Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Brown Sugar
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking Oil
- MARINATE. In a bowl, add chicken thighs, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, catsup, soy sauce, brown sugar, and vinegar. Mix well and marinate overnight in the fridge.
- GRILL. Using a grill pan, grill chicken on both sides until fully cooked. Occasionally baste chicken with oil and excess marinade mixture to keep it moist.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy with hot steamed rice.
Better to baste the chicken at the latter half of cooking to avoid the marinade from burning. You can also use banana catsup instead of tomato catsup.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 pc. Chicken (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken thighs are a rich source of complete Protein which is highly beneficial for building healthy muscles and bones.