HardineraPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground pork
- 1 sachet (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120g) White onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (120g) Red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup (131g) Vienna sausage, canned, mashed
- 1/4 cup (60g) Pickle relish, sweet
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) White pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (3g) Spanish paprika
- 1/4 cup (60g) Raisin, minced
- 1/2 cup (90g) Cheese, grated
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Pimiento, julienne (optional)
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, boiled, rounds (optional)
- 1/2 cup (120g) Carrot, julienne (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, PORKSAVOR®, white onion, garlic, red bell pepper, vienna sausage, pickle relish, eggs, flour, pepper, paprika, raisin, and cheese. Mix until well-incorporated.
- MOLD. Arrange the pimiento, egg, and carrot slices at the sides and bottom of the lightly oiled llanera. Divide the meat mixture into 5 then fill up the llanera.
- STEAM. Cover the llanera with foil then steam for 45-60 minutes or until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- SERVE. Remove from molder (llanera), then transfer to a plate. Serve warm.
Make sure to wipe oil on the llanera for easier removal of meat after cooking. Optional to add pineapples at the bottom of the llanera.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
The pork and eggs in this recipe are rich in Protein which is essential in building muscle mass.